Niagara Bible Conference and Adventure Camp exists to challenge campers and guests to make life-changing decisions through creative learning experiences.
We strive to assist local churches by being an organization that is passionate in service and love.
Camp is for the Camper, not the ease, convenience, or enjoyment of the staff.
Seven Real Beliefs of NBC and NAC
1. Real Relationships: We believe that our staff needs to have real and consistently growing relationship with their Creator, and then the relationship with their campers and guests will flourish.
2. Real Trust: We believe that we must do all we can to foster trust with our campers and guests. Biblical life change is affected directly by the climate of trust.
3. Real Life: We believe that our campers and guests need to be challenged to take what they know and apply it in daily life. Our staff will look for opportunities to encourage our campers and guests to put into practice what they already know.
4. Real Purpose: We believe that from the path we use from point A to point B, to the kind of ball we might use for an activity, everything is planned and has purpose.
5. Real Choice: We believe that God gives us opportunities to grow based on our acceptance of challenges He presents to us. We trust God to work in the lives of all of these campers and guests in His time, so we will not force or manipulate individuals into doing something that we think they should do.
6. Real Evaluation: We believe that just because something has been done a certain way and it works, doesn’t mean it won’t work equally as effective or better another way. We are constantly evaluating all aspects of our ministry to see if there are ways to make it more effective.
7. Real Family: We believe that God ordained Family and the Church. We are a not-for-profit ministry that seeks to strengthen the relationships between our campers and guests with their family and local church. God builds His kingdom through the family and church, we are simply a ministry tool to help in that process.
A Biblical Message:
Evangelical in every way, Global Outreach Mission is solely concerned with the propagation of the Gospel of the grace of God as revealed in the Word of God. Our primary objective is the winning of souls for Jesus Christ. We enjoy fellowship with Christians of like faith, crossing many denominational lines. In all of our programs, the Gospel is to be proclaimed, the Scriptures are to be taught, converts are to be discipled, and indigenous churches are to be organized.
A Global Philosophy:
We are firm in the belief that the mission field of EVERY CHRISTIAN is the world. Home and foreign missions are natural partners in Christian ministry. Through evangelism, our goal is to plant local churches and develop national leadership. Locally, our goal is to teach, live, and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We will be leading short-term and long-term missionaries to go out into the world through training programs here in Appleton.
A Global Methodology:
Global Outreach missionaries serving around the globe are engaged in a wide variety of ministries including: church planting, Christian camps, personal work, literature, radio broadcasts, community development, and medical work. Global Outreach Mission representatives have liberty to follow their conviction, and the direction of the Holy Spirit, in choosing methods for communicating the message. Around the world we are using mobile chapels, bookshops, camps, street evangelism, and other methods depending on each situation. Locally, we have adventure camps, conferences, special speakers, and training of missionaries.