Here is an up to date list of things that we could really utilize for God’s Glory around the camp and conference grounds. If you have connections to help with any of these needs… Please call 716-778-8568 Thanks! (Note praises in blue.)
1. Flat panel TV’s to replace the large-tube TV’s for portability and promotion. (1 received!)
2. Newer, decent condition 4-wheel-drive truck and plow for snow removal.
3. School bus and/or a couple of 15-passenger vans for transporting guests to wilderness property and river for canoeing and fishing. New Bus has arrived!
4. Auto hoist for working on camp vehicles in the air.
5. JLG or scissor-style lift that will go at least 40’ high for consistent work on some of the taller structures.
6. Small, durable maintenance vehicle, Gator or other style all terrain vehicle.
7. Trailer-mounted log splitter.
8. Generators for backup power of guest and staff buildings.
9. Stihl or Echo weed whip. (Received!)
10. Stihl or Echo large capacity chain saw, 28-40”.
11. Foosball table.
12. Bumper pool table.
13. Ping pong table. New table and Air Hockey and Pool Table donated in October!
14. Board or card games. (Some received!)
15. Two or three notebook computers (new or 1-2 years old).
16. Commercial grade Inflatable bounce house, and other inflatable games.
17. Newer single or double-wide manufactured housing that could be moved to the property to house staff.
18. Speedboat capable of pulling skiers and tubers.
19. Two or three Ipads or older wifi capable iphones for creditcard processing.
20. $8500 to replace and upgrade all of the lights in the main office, Wells Hall and the conference center to a more energy efficient lighting to save money and provide better lighting. $4,500 has been given! There is still time to give towards the lights for this year.
21. Seven 20 foot tall Tee Pees for the Wilderness Camp received!
22. Drum Set for guest usage.